The following Copyright Policy is applicable to any and all web sites owned and operated by International Association of Reiki Professionals LLC (IARP). This also includes any social media pages of International Association of Reiki Professionals LLC including but not limited to facebook, twitter, instagram, google +, youtube.
IARP takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. It is IARP’s policy to terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights of IARP and/or others.
IARP will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the website, a representative list of such works.
- A description of where the material you believe to be infringing is located on the website.
- Your address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
International Association of Reiki Professionals LLC
20 Trafalgar Square, Ste. 405
Nashua, NH 03063 USA
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.