IARP Registered Reiki Professional Membership:
Celebrating over 22 years of loving service to thousands of members in over 50 countries, we look forward to you enjoying outstanding benefits and attaining the gold standard of the global Reiki community. IARP helps you grow, succeed and flourish with your Reiki practice and classes and helps you to shine professionally and grow personally.
Membership is rolling and you may join at anytime during the year, it is not based on a calendar year but is based on your personal start date.
- Professional Membership is open to all independent Reiki Practitioners and Teachers of any country in the world.
- We recognize all Reiki lineages and types of Reiki.
- You may join if you have Reiki I through Master Teacher.
- Memberships available in 6-month, 1-year and 2-year terms.
IARP Reiki Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Professional Recognition as an IARP Registered Reiki Professional
Recognizing you as attaining the highest standards within Reiki and your ongoing commitment to professionalism, growth, and dedication and honored service to your clients and students.
- Official IARP Membership Certificate
For your office wall
- IARP Wallet Card
With your Professional Membership credentials
- The Reiki Times
Quarterly online magazine for IARP Professional Members
- Reiki Job Board
If we receive requests for any employment or Reiki opportunities in your area, we will email you to let you know so that you may apply directly.
- Speaker’s Bureau Inclusion
In addition to referrals for Reiki classes or sessions, IARP also acts as a Speaker’s Bureau and refers IARP members when we receive requests for speakers or for contributors to magazine, newspaper articles, or television coverage of Reiki.
- Online Referrals Listing in the Registered Member Directory at the IARP web site
Recognizing you as a Registered Reiki Professional Member in good standing. Those interested in your services or classes can find you easily and directly. This is optional and you may opt out if you are practicing on family or friends only.
- Member Resources and Business Tools
Sample forms for your practice and helpful articles in your Members Area
- Business Cards
Access to low-cost, professional, basic business cards (available to USA and Canada residents) and low-cost premium cards from our printing partner
- Certificate Service Program for Reiki Master Teachers
Access to the Certificate Service Program for official Reiki certificates for your students in your choice of color. You may order these on the membership application as an add-on when you join or renew.
- Access to optional Reiki Liability Insurance programs
Multiple plans to choose from, coverage if you practice or teach, follows where you practice/teach in your country. Costs and coverages vary depending on country and choice of plan. Available for Canada, USA and Australia members. See Reiki Liability Insurance pages for details and plan costs for the optional insurance plans.
- Publicity for our members and for your professional services
- The Reiki Report
Monthly eNewsletter by email to keep you informed on news and with new informative and inspiring Reiki articles
- Reiki Research and Abstracts
Over 60 referenced Reiki medical and health abstracts and studies for you
- Sample Client Forms and Practice Policy Samples
For your practice in your Members Area. Get your practice off to the right start with professionalism and best practice standards.
- Know that your voice is counted in the Reiki community
- The internal reward of helping the community to work together
For the benefit of the community
- and more!
Professional Membership Resources
Available for purchase in your Members Area.
- Printed Certificate Diplomas for your Students
Certificate Service Program for official Reiki certificates for your students in your choice of color including gold seal affixed to each.
- IARP Reiki Badge Patches
Iron-on or sew on to your lab coat, Reiki attire, tote bag, etc. Several to choose from. Recognizes you as the gold standard, an IARP Registered Reiki Professional. Also recognizes your additional Reiki specialties and services of Reiki in Medicine and Reiki for Animals.
- IARP Registered Reiki Professional 2018 Member Lapel Pin
Recognizes you as the gold standard, an IARP Registered Reiki Professional.
- Professional Full-color Reiki Brochures
Full-color glossy brochures for your office and presentations explaining about Reiki and its benefits.